Thursday, February 8, 2007

Eli's passport

Hey everyone its me Big brother Hamid. My mom told me I could put up a post before we leave to Guonghzo. Well my little brother Eli was not so big when we got him but now I think he has gained some weight, I think he likes the rice cereal a lot. Well the best tour guide I think we could ask for miss Nancy just came in the hotel room as I type this and gave us Eli's Chinese passport. As we wait on our Hawaiian pizza in the hotel room Eli is taking a nap.


See ya

Big brother, Hamid

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Hamid, I can tell you are a very good big brother. Eli is watching everything you do, so always make sure you do the right thing!

Have a fantastic time on the rest of your trip. Hey--does this count as school?

Sherri

Journey to Lilly! said...

Hamid, you look like your having fun being big brother!! We are so happy for you.
Kim Pintaro
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com

The Ferrill's said...

I am so excited for yall! And I am so relieved to hear that you can get Hawaiian pizza in China! :) giggle giggle!