Sunday, February 11, 2007

One Day Left in Guonghzo !!!

Hello everybody,

I have not gotten in touch because I have been so busy with the baby. We are having alot of fun here in Guonghzo, it is so pretty , it reminds me of a mix of New Orleans and South Carolina at the same time. There are alot of British style buildings. Today we went to zoo. Tonight we will go on a river boat Cruise with dinner included. I have to remember my dramamine!

We have one more day left then we will be on our way home. If any of you would like to meet us at airport, I would love that and of course I want to show my new son off. We will arive at 4:30 pm on the 14 th of Feb. ( Valentines Day ) What a great day for delivery!! !!

I will try to post some more pics soon . I did not pay for internet service at our hotel in Guonghzo because I found this fabulous little coffee shop called Blenz Coffee, and they have free internet for those with lap tops and also two systems for those too lazy to drag their lap tops with them to the coffee shop. Eli is being so good right now he is sitting in his stroller with a bottle watching me type. What a good boy he is! Ok well most of the time. OOh, he just fell asleep, life is good.

I have been told by our guide that we have our last official documents to sign for the baby's visa to the U. S. We already got his passport and everything seems to be a done deal. Now for the flight home, Oh No, that is going to be very interesting and I am not looking forward to it at all. Eli does not like close quarters. Please pray for us and thank you for praying.

Bye, Nour

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Nour

You are almost home! I know you're probably ready to return home. I will pray for your return flight. Maybe Eli will sleep the whole time!

Sherri

Journey to Lilly! said...

Nour, I can just see the little cutie pie sleeping in his stroller. What a great Valentines present! Your nearly home!!
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com

The Ferrill's said...

praying for your flight...you're probably in route right now! May the rest of your trip home be peaceful and calm and smooth...Hallelujah!

Laine